Quality promotion, cost reduction and customer satisfaction are taken as the Company’s ultimate goals.An organized, reliable and cost-effective quality system is based on the integration of quality development, maintenance and improvement activities. With consistent efforts from all its staff and workers, our quality management system was ISO9001:2008 certified and all of our products meet most international standards’ specification continues implementing the company’s philosophy.
“Responsible to the Products, Responsible to the Customer and Responsible to the Society”
|Incoming Quality Control (IQC)
- Inspection of all incoming direct and indirect materials
- Adopt AQL 0.65 Level-II plan for incoming materials inspections
- Conduct sampling plan based on historical quality records
- On-site audit of local suppliers
- Written or on-site survey of overseas suppliers
|In-process Quality Control (IPQC)
- Real time process control for defective distribution
- Statistical process control technique for yield trend and defect distribution
- Analyze first yield & distribution to identify and evaluate process trend
- Unscheduled production line audit for continuous improvement
|Out-going Quality Assurance (OQA)
- Adopt United State defense standard MIL-STD-105E to conduct Acceptance Sampling by Attributes
- Conduct system audit based upon process management flow chart
- Complete database for all finished goods
- Perform reliability tests according to the quality standard for each product type and customers’ requirements.
- Typical test processes include: Insertion Loss & Return Loss inspection, changeability, vibration, tensile strength, temperature cycling, low/high temperature storage and humidity tests.